Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Are you the Mix 96.9 10,000 dollar Mystery Shopper???

So,three weeks ago Debra Jo and I wanted to find the Mix 96.9 10,000 dollar mystery shopper. We thought they were at Superstition Springs mall. So, I called her and asked if she wanted to come with me to find the shopper. Off we go.............
Ahhhhh I hope we find them!!! It was so cute on the car ride over we were trying to get Tyson to say the phrase " Are you the mix 96.9 10,000 dollar mystery shopper" and it was so cute he said the word are and then I turned around and said "You" and he giggled every other word of the phrase we said he giggled every time we tried to get him to say it. It was adorable.



Getting discouraged we decided to ride the carosel before we left to brighten our spirits because Tyson was roaring like a Tiger. So, we hop on and Debra Jo goes to sit him on the Tiger and he starts crying. ha ha lol It was so funny the whole ride he just clung to Debra Jo.



Never to young to ride a carosel. I rode the Unicorn. : )



1 comment:

d.jo said...

AW, Chiten! I love you! That was so much fun! I'm glad we went, although, I'm super sad that we didn't win the prize...a bit bitter, actually, but whatcha gonna do, be a sore loser? Yes, actually. : ) I'm glad you posted this...I almost forgot about it & you made me smile! I really miss living next to you; please come over soon & we'll do something crazy like talk to every person at the Superstition Springs Mall & make a fool of ourselves all over again.