Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What we have been up to lately....

I know it has been a while since I have blogged... Mike and I have been keeping very busy out on the east coast and are enjoying the weather and new people we have met. :) 
Mike and I went to the zoo with our friend Cassie... It was so much fun... and Free...
Cassie and I in front of the lion exhibit. 
Some crazy cool looking bear...
View of the capital from the old post office tower... I love this place... Mike looking out over the city

D.C. Temple... So BEAUTIFUL... The inside is even prettier... 


Left: Me experimenting at Potomac River --- Right: Glenn Beck Event 
Having fun at the Glenn Beck event... :) 
Labor Day Relaxation... Mike and Jaron in a tree on our hike... 
Cassie, Jaron, and Mike... these guys are best buddies... :) 
Left: Red Heads having fun    Right: Jaron monkeying around...
Enjoying Great Falls.... 


Well, that is what we have been up to since I last blogged... Love you all and miss you SO much... Can't wait until we have money to actually come out and visit...
There will be more to come so stay tuned... :) 

3 comments:

d.jo said...

Miss you so much, too! You're getting better at taking pictures, by the way. I'm really digging the shots you're taking. Way to express yourself, little "chiten".

HUGS!

Erin Horn said...

Thanks CHITEN!!! I love you... :)

Lori Thompson said...

Some very cool photos there chica! What a great place to live! YOu guys are so blessed! Miss ya like butta!