Friday, September 21, 2012

"These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things"

My favorite quotes from this week:

"Happy Birthday" -Family, Friends, Mike

"Erin, your diploma came in the mail" -Mike

"I may or may not have given our dog his medicine by donut" --Mike

"Wanna go out to lunch" -Mike

"Arrrg, Maytee lets go collect our bounty" -Erin

"I love you" -Mike

"Erin, I think its time for you to go to bed" -Mike

"I'm not tired" ... Mike then laughs -Erin

"Hi Handsome!"... Followed by a Huge smile from Hudson -Erin

Life truly is great, I have no room to complain. I have a family that loves me, an adorable son, an amazing job that I love, I'm healthy, almost done paying off my student loans, a wonderful and fun calling at church, great neighbors, awesome friends, a testimony of the gospel, and I know that my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ are aware of my every need and listen to my prayers I send their way.

I am just so happy and greatful to be me right now I have so much joy because I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints the peace this gospel brings into my life are beyond words.

Learn more here





1 comment:

d.jo said...

You are tremendously blessed, and I am happy for you. You have a stellar husband, and the most perfect little baby, and there's only ONE YOU!

I feel blessed that you're my sister! Keep being awesome! LOVE AND MISS YOU!