Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Family Reunion!

Michael and I in Utah! This picture is actually on the way
home. My father in-law Kris was really sweet and stopped
so I could get a picture of the river. I think I easily took over
100 pictures on our trip. : )

Yes, it is offical Eric and my amazing sister in-law Rachael are ENGAGED!!!


So, I think all of the Horn's would have to agree with me that this is the best picture of the whole trip. We were all hanging out in Grandma and Grampa Burton's backyard Sunday afternoon. When Eric (the soon to be brother in-law) was sitting on the grass with his legs crossed with a piece of the grass sticking out of his mouth. When my adorable niece Chealsea picked a piece of grass stuck it in her mouth and sat just like Eric on the grass. It was so cute. She imitated him for at least 10 minutes it was great! Michael and I adore our nieces Chealsea and Aubriana.

Michael and I at Rachael's Birthday party!

Aubriana and Chealsea looking at the flowers after we were all done eating! They are so cute!

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

What a cute blog! :) Looks like a fun trip!

cassie said...

Hey girly! So glad you have blog. Your trip looks like it was a lot of fun :)