Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Following!

Have you ever opened up Google and clicked on images and then searched for random memories you have of High School! Try it sometime! Don't waist a lot of time doing it just spend about 10 minutes serfing the net. It is fun to have a whole bunch of memories flud your mind of High School or your teenage years. My favorite is looking at pictures of Lighthouses, flowers, and lds temples. So, below you will find some random memories that popped into my head while I was online!

1 comment:

Addie Gaylord said...

Erin,
That was so cute!!! I want to do that but I am afraid it has been so long since I was in high school I don't remember much of it anymore. We never see you guys anymore. Are you doing good? I know that as always your busy as ever.
See ya later!!