Saturday, November 1, 2008

High School Memories!

Watching movies almost every other weekend was a natural accurence in High School! Cars is one of my favorites! I just love Pixar films! You can't help but Smile, Laugh, feel good, and want to enjoy life when you see a Pixar film!
My best friend Kaylene and my guy friends always wore Volcom. Ok! not always but pretty much! Volcom was on our folders, our clothes, even our shoes! ha ha

Who doesn't love pictures! We were constantly taking pictures and placing them all over our folders. We were such nerds!


Who doesn't like Avril! We loved rocking out to music with our windows down and singing at the top of our lungs along with our stereo turned up almost as loud as it could go!



1 comment:

Kaylee Hartley said...

That is such a good idea! I need to do that sometime! Oh the memories... Ha. Ha.