Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Home Stretch!

Yup, that is right our dog thinks he rules the house when we are away. No, we had our fabulous friends Amy and Justin watch our dog for us while we were in Utah. They are the best ever for taking care of our adorable dog. Going on vacation is so much fun and relaxing but the last hour Michael and I were talking about random stuff and I was taking pictures of random things. aka my hair?? Don't ask me why after driving for 9 hours you are just ready to be home. :)
Alright this was not a random picture it was a beautiful sun set on the way home. I love the rays coming out from behind the clouds.


The flowers at Rachaels wedding were absolutly gorgeuous I love the colors of this one.



I am such a nerd taking pictures of the flowers from the wedding but they were gorgeous.






No comments: